Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today's Treasures

I can't believe it!! I went to JoAnn's today looking for yarn for my next project and not only did I find my yarn, but I found the FIRST edition of MOLLIE MAKES magazine!! I had just subscribed to the magazine and was able to purchase the second edition online, but the first edition was gone......until I saw it when I was in the checkout line! Fortunately, I didn't have to run anyone over with my cart to get to it.
And not only that, but here are my other treasures: more fabric, two sizes of yo-yo makers (I have no clue how to use them or what I will make, but I had to have them), and a Handmade magazine to add more inspiration to my already spinning brain.
Sigh.....I still haven't done the dishes from the apple pies so I can't play yet.

1 comment:

  1. Some serious good loot there! I wonder if that mag is available in Aussie?

    ReplyDelete